INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
As a personal data processor, Nobis studio s.r.o., ID No.: 26202956, registered seat: Dlouhá 712/32, 110 00 Praha 1, listed in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court of Prague, Section C, File 79374, hereby wishes to inform it´s customers (hereinafter referred to as “Data Subjects”) of the method and scope of personal data processing by Nobis studio, including the scope of the Data Subjects’ rights in relation to the processing of their personal data by Nobis studio.
- Which of your personal data will Nobis studio process?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”), as well as the relevant domestic legislation in the area of personal data protection, Nobis studio processes the following personal data:
- Address and identification data (name; surname; date of birth; birth certificate number; address; permanent or other types of residence; nationality; ID document type, number, country or authority of issue, and date of expiry; phone number and e-mail address);
- Profile data (physical characteristics).
Nobis studio shall only process personal data in compliance with the purposes specified below, and in the scope and for the period of time required for fulfilling the established purposes.
- For what purposes and on what legal grounds will Nobis studio process your personal data?
- Delivery of Ordered Goods/Implementation of a Sale
- Personal data processing is essential for negotiating entry into or amendments to a contract to which a Data Subject is a party, and for the subsequent performance of such a contract.
- When an order is placed, Nobis studio gathers and processes a Data Subject’s personal data in the following scope – name, surname, address, date of birth, phone number and e-mail address. The communication of this personal data of Data Subjects is a basic prerequisite for entering into or amending a purchase contract, where the provision of personal data here serves primarily for clear and unmistakable identification of Data Subjects and, if necessary, for contacting them.
- In connection with the sale of goods, Nobis studio may further process Data Subjects’ personal data in the scope ensuing from a specific contract or Act (e.g. in the case need to personalize the order of Data Subjects’ profile data).
- Protection of Nobis studio’s Rights in the Event of a Dispute with a Customer
- Nobis studio is also authorized to process the above-specified range of personal data in order to protect its rights in the event of a dispute with a customer.
- Customer Identification ◦Personal data processing in the following scope – name; surname; permanent or other type of residence; birth certificate number or date of birth; and ID document type, number, country or authority of issue, and date of expiry, is essential for fulfilling Nobis studio statutory obligations in the event of a cash payment in an amount exceeding the limit established by Act No. 253/2008 Coll., on certain measures against the legalization of proceeds of crime and terrorist financing, as amended.
5. Protection of Persons and Property on the Premises of Nobis studio
- Personal data processing is essential for the purposes of Nobis studio’s legitimate interests consisting in ensuring the protection of persons and property.
- Nobis studio shall gather and process Data Subjects’ personal data in the scope of – descriptive data within a video recording, and shall do so via camera systems with recordings located in individual shops.
- Fulfilment of the Nobis studio loyalty programme, i.e. offers of goods and services provided by Nobis studio for members of its loyalty programme, use of data at branches for more efficient service of loyalty programme members, sending information on organised marketing and social events, and sending business communications by electronic means in accordance with Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, as amended
- Nobis studio shall gather and process Data Subjects’ personal data in the scope of – name, surname, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, nationality, interests, and size of clothing and footwear, and shall do so on the basis of voluntarily granted consent to personal data processing only.
- Data Subjects may withdraw such consent to personal data processing at any time, either in person at Nobis studio’s address specified below or by written notification in the paper form delivered using the contact details below. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the legality of processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect personal data processing which Nobis studio carries out on legal grounds other than consent (e.g. the performance of a contract or statutory obligations).
- Who else will have access to your personal data?
Besides Nobis studio and its employees, personal data may also be processed by partners of Nobis studio in order to assure the above-described purposes. Nobis studio carefully selects external partners who, as processors, are allowed to process your personal data, and only entrusts personal data to those who provide a sufficient guarantee of suitable technical and organisational measures in order to prevent, in particular, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of transmitted, stored or otherwise processed personal data, or unauthorised access to the data.
Other entities who may have access to your personal data are, or in the future may be:
- Persons who ensure the technical operation of a certain service for Nobis studio or technology providers which Nobis studio uses for such services;
- Persons to whom Nobis studio provides data for the purpose of analyzing and measuring sales activities;
- Persons who deliver print titles, prizes or gifts to subjects as part of marketing campaigns;
- Business partners who participate in the organization of social and marketing events of Nobis studio;
- Law firms for the purpose of recovering debts due to Nobis studio;
- Persons who provide protection of persons and Nobis studio’s property via camera systems with recordings, which are located in individual shops.
Under applicable legislation, Nobis studio is further required to hand over some of your personal data to entities such as state administration bodies, courts and law enforcement authorities in relation to potential administrative, criminal and civil court proceedings.
- How long will we process your personal data for?
- Nobis studio shall process your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship and further for the absolutely necessary period for ensuring mutual rights and obligations ensuing from the contract.
- In the case of fulfilling legal obligations, Nobis studio shall process personal data for the period stipulated by the applicable legislation.
- When processing personal data via camera systems, video recordings will be preserved for a maximum period of 7 calendar days. Should your personal data be captured on a video recording which must necessarily be used to resolve an offense or other security incidents, the personal data will be processed together with the recording until the recording is handed over to the law enforcement authorities.
- In the event that Nobis studio processes personal data on the basis of your consent, the personal data will be processed for the period specified in your consent, i.e. for a period of 5 years from the date on which your consent is granted or until you withdraw it.
9.What are your rights in relation to personal data processing by Nobis studio?
As a Data Subject, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing at any time (provided that processing is based on consent);
- The right of access to personal data (the right to request information as to whether or not Nobis studio is processing personal data which concerns you; if this is the case, you have the right of access to such personal data and to other information pursuant to Art. 15 of the Regulation);
- The right to data portability (the right to obtain personal data which concerns you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit this data to another administrator. You also have the right to the assurance that the personal data is transmitted straight from one administrator to the other, as long as this is technically feasible);
- The right to rectification(the right to request that, without undue delay, Nobis studio correct any inaccurate personal data which concerns you);
- Right to restrict processing(the right to request that Nobis studio restrict processing if, among other things, Nobis studio verifies the data because the right to rectification is exercised, or if Nobis studio processes personal data unlawfully, but you do not wish to have it erased);
- The right to erasure (the right to request that Nobis studio erase your personal data without undue delay if, among other things, the personal data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, you withdraw your consent on the basis of which Nobis studio has been processing your personal data and no other legal grounds for processing exist, or if Nobis studio processes the personal data unlawfully);
- The right to object;
- The right to address an initiative to the Personal Data Protection Office.
- How can you contact Nobis studio?
Should you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or the enforcement of the above specified rights, you can contact Nobis studio by letter at: Dlouhá 712/32, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic, or by e-mail at: email@example.com .